RE: NEW ERA

>they pretty much alienate all the developers :)

I've had long "talks" with them (their
top guys) about this...they don't get it: they
think QCharts is THE end-all program.

>allowing unlimited # of symbols can be
>a pretty dangerous thing :)

They think (and often wrongly) that 3rd party apps
are the root of their bandwidth troubles. FWIW, Eric
suggested charging by the (mega)byte over on the GenV
list as one solution.

BW