Re: . . . Let's get it on...man to man, one on one.

  Went to the site for a few laughs.
  This is one of the funniest pages and sentence.

  http://www.larrywms.com/Aboutlarry.asp

 A MESSAGE FROM LARRY
Welcome to my web page...it's a little different than others in this
business. I don't sell books, don't have any "back end products" or such.

  The sentence may not be so funny, but for him to say he doesn't sell
anything/  Then you click on everyother link on his site and there is
something to sell.

   Now thats funny.