Re: TS 2000i and LINUX?

Patrick Tahl wrote:
>Does anyone know if TS 2000i can be used with Linux?

I'd like to know too.  I tried using WinE (Windows Emulator) to
run Windows things under Linux, but it can be used only for simple
stand-alone programs.  Something like Microsoft Excel is beyond its
ability to handle.  I would venture to guess that TradeStation would
present similar problems.

Excel and TS are the only Windows-only programs I need to run at
home.  Well, PaintShop Pro, too.  If I had Linux equivalents, I'd
have a Windows-free household.  Gnome Calc and Star Office are
almost there, but don't quote have the capabilities I need for
macros and plotting.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com