Re: Multiple Data Streams

>Data 3, etc.(or whatever). Seems like I should be able to do this, but from
>what I can see, so far, using ASCII data, EL will only allow Data/O/H/L/C/V
>type data. Since I have complete control over the formatting of the data in
>these text files, the only solution I've come up with so far, is to name my
>correlated data under the headings of O/H/L/C/V in the text file, even

Huh?  I import data just fine with absolutely no names for any of
the columns in the file.  My files are just numbers separated by
commas.  If you have 6 columns of data, you can tell TS that these
columns are Date/O/H/L/C/V if you want.

For you, it might be better to separate out your columns into
separate files, each having a date column and value column, and then
import each one as "date, close" data.  That way you'll have each
of your columns separated out into data2, data3, data4, etc.  Don't
bother with naming the data within the file itself.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com