Re: the ultimate .............

Something to consider when building a trading war room is how robust your
setup is to failure (no I'm not going to discuss bass boats :-).  Given
the choice
between a 4-processor monster machine and a network or cluster of 4 single
processor machines, I think I might be inclined to choose the latter.
 If one
machine in a network goes down, maybe not a big deal (unless its your data
server).  If the multi-processor machine goes down for any reason,
everything
goes with it.

Just a thought.  Also the single processor machines are less expensive
than the
latest multi-processor mobos.

-- John