4-muinute warning...

I confess to being a Larry Williams fan and have just discovered his site at
www.larrywms.com (I previously was only aware of his commodity timing site).
Anyway, this has lots of "interesting sounding" systems such as the 4-minute
system, the 60-minute system, triple trend and so on. Apparently these are
divulged at his seminar but, being based in the UK, it's no so easy to pop
into one...

However, I was wondering if anyone had any details of these, had tried
trading them and what sort of results they achieve. I'd really like to hear
from you.

Cheers,
Ian