data sources

I'm using DBC's broadcast end-of-day data which includes over a hundred
real-time indices with my SuperCharts RT.  The cost has gone up to
$480/year.  Also, they are gradually phasing out their broadcast service.
 When I bought SuperCharts RT, the OmegaResearch salesperson said they
were planning an internet version.  Later on, the company decided not to
work on an internet version.

Can anybody tell me whether there is a reasonably-priced data service for
real-time indices and closing prices for all markets which I can use with
an OmegaResearch product?  Thanks.

David Moy