Re[3]: the ultimate .............

Hello ztrader,

Sunday, January 06, 2002, 11:40:06 AM, you wrote:
Look at it this way, a home office with a couple of computers, a
ceiling fan, a 200 gal aquarium (at times gurgling bubbles) and a
noisy A/C vent, can be a peaceful surrounding. Especially when my
wife has taken control of the TV in the other room to watch soap
operas or when the kids are running around and making noise around
the house as if someone chopped their heads off.

As an aside, in the winter time, I warm up by simply changing the
window background color to white on my 4 18 inch LCDs.  This
literally creates more heat!
--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx