Re: SWINGER-2EOD

Vladimir,

>Thank you for your very complimentary description. I would just like to put
>straight a couple of facts.
>1) Percentage of accuracy (profitable trades) is around 50%
>2) I don't re-optimise the parameters monthly. On the contrary, I am quite
>happy that the system was changed only once since it had been developed in
>1999, and the change was fairly cosmetical, not affecting the underlying
>logic.

Thanks for clarifying.  My recollection must be fuzzy, but I could
have sworn I read somewhere, either in personal communication or on
your web site, that the system's control parameters get optimized
periodically.  I apologize if I was mistaken.

>I hope I am not abusing this list if I take the opportunity to announce
>that:
> - we will resume hourly signals very soon (matter of days),

Good.  In my opinion, your offering of real-time signals speaks well
for your credibility as a system vendor.

>- beginning March 1st, significant changes to our pricing policy and mode of
>service will be implemented,

Will the cost of the system change?

--
//  \