Re: 10-27-2002 TS4 & BMI: The Solution

In TS server, File-Delete and enter start and end dates for 10/27/2002, Add
All, and click Ok....this a a hell of a lot faster (a few seconds) than
manually deleting each symbol tick by tick (a few hours?)

Uncheck the Morning Update and the symbols will not expire when this
happens again (and it will!)

MT