Re: Re[2]: off topic - ms word

-------Original Message-------
From: DB
Date: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 03:13:26 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]: off topic - ms word
The most terrible thing in Office 2000 and Office XP for Omega4 users is:
Setup programs of these packages replace a couple of DLLs that handle 16-bit
part of ODBC core and this makes impossible to run TS4 and SC4 normally. And
uninstall of the Office does not help - the files become the part of Windows
"core" and the situation may be cured only by clean re-install of Windows.
There is no chance that TRAD will fix their old packages to work correctly
on the machines with Office2k and OfficeXP, so DO NOT install these mostly
great packages to the machine with TS4/SC4. (Office97 is OK).
Happy New Year,
DB