AW: SPECIAL upgrade offer !

I fully agree with these statements, in particular the part about the total
lack of concern for your customers. Your marketing and customer relations
service are a JOKE, and I mean it. At this pace, it is only a matter of time
until your product dies. Even reliance on high turnover and finding new
unsuspicious customers won't do the trick over time. There are now many
alternatives, and the need for TS is rapidly dwindling, especially with this
kind of support.

For my part. I have taken this a step further, TS being absolutely inapproriate
for safe trading, I did not bother upgrading from 4.0 or even installing a Y2K
patch. I am past that, and have completely uninstalled TradeStation from my PC.
I now use other more effective and reliable tools with a much higher
satisfaction degree, and way lower stress level.

BTW I am dongle 5167. In an orderly world, I should be one of your strong
supporters, but you really blew it.

No regards at all, just like you,

Gwenael Gautier