ELAQuickEditor????

I have had both Quick Editor and Power Editor give me entries (or paint
bars) at times different than the indicator conditions would or should
dictate.  Currently, I have 5 conditions in Quick Editor for Paint Bars,
each connected by and "and" for example:  If Indictor1>Indicator2 and
Indicator 3>Indicator4 and Indicator5>Indicator6 and Indicator7>Indicator8
then Paint bars BLUE.  The problem:  Indicator 5 is at 7.66 and Indicator6
is at 7.92 but the bar turns BLUE anyway.  Can anyone advise why this would
occur when all the conditions have not been met?  Thanks for input.  Jerry