Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bias change and systems test - solved

I found what seems to be a solution in another discusson group. The link is here:

What is perturbing is the comment from Metastock:

Either or both of these settings will block execution of one order if two
orders are released on the same bar

A lot of systems are stop and reverse systems. MS won't give accurate results if this happens on the same bar and you use the default settings!

I have changed Porfolio Bias to Multiple and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Carl