Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bias change and systems test

This has been an issue for some time with the tester.  I will lose track of things.  It will also "adjust" the returns when this occurs.  Several forums have noted this.  A couple of MS gurus have also included it in their presentations.

My testing now consists of:

1) if things are immediately moving as I expect them to be moving, stay in.  Make no changes

2) if things are not immediately moving as I expect them to be moving, get out.  Analyze what I missed and adjust accordingly

Much easier on my simple brain that expending a lot of time and energy fighting bugs in programs.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum

Our Lives Are Governed By Various Adaptive Life Principles That Structure The World And Make It Predictable While They Keep Us Locked Into Habitual Routines, Even At The Cost Of Our Creativity And Vitality - Ari Kiev