Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock 11 eod

Local Local Local it is only meatsock 11 the new scans that are very slow

From: Mr Distinque <distinque@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, November 7, 2009 1:26:46 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock 11 eod

Are you using local data or web data?  Local for me takes seconds vs hours for web data.  If you haven't, download files to your computer and run.

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum

Our Lives Are Governed By Various Adaptive Life Principles That Structure The World And Make It Predictable While They Keep Us Locked Into Habitual Routines, Even At The Cost Of Our Creativity And Vitality - Ari Kiev