Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

For candle, Steve Nison is the top dog.  Any of his books will get you going.  I would tend to stick with his latest publication mainly because he covers the basics in all and he has evolved as the markets have changed over time..  He also has several DVDs.  Same applies to the DVD.  Of his DVDs, Secrets to Becoming a Samurai Trader and if you trade Forex, Profiting in Forex, gave me some tips/perspectives I had not considered.

I also use Pivot Points and John Person's Candlesticks and Pivot Point Trading Triggers has another layer you can use with candles.

Most all show up on eBay at better than 50% discounts.

There also is a wealth of information on the web for free.

You just have to find what works best for you based on what you see

EGO Sum Qua EGO Sum