[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hammer or Hangingman --not displayed correctly in Expert Advisor

Alvin,

Make sure that both the hammer and hanging man are checked in the Expert Advisor "symbols" box.

The definition for a hanging man is "The lower shadow should be two or three times the height of the body".

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
>     Can someones gives advice why my "Expert Advisor" cannot display the above alert symbol for the following candle bar info when I used the "Equips -- candlestick" formula ? I tried also creat a new Expert Advisor using "Hammer" or "Hangging Man" function and get the same result for this particular candle bar .The price info  for this candle bar as follow:
>
> Open=8.80
> High = 8.82
> Low = 8.69
> Close = 8.82