Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

Lionel,
Sorry I gave wrong explanation. What I mean is when I zoom in/out the mov avg is also moving.

Blitz

From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 3:21:08 AM
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

When you move the time back and on  your chart, the moving average and the other indicators change to accommodate the displayed data.

Take a look at www.bigcharts. com . It allows you to display charts from 1 day to 10 years and more. You can also set  up the chars to show indicators. This is  FREE!

Hope this  helps

Lionel