RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

Try trend line, 50 day moving average, trading band etc

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Blitz Krieg
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:43 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram? [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Blitz Krieg included below]

Hi guys,

I'm watching on of security INDF. MACD Histogram shown decrease since 1st week of Sept even StochRSI maintain in overbought area but the price still increasing. My question is any indicator can confirm this security movement better than MACD Histogram and StochRSI?

Thank you for advance.

Blitz