[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

Blitz,

I do got my own method in smoothing, coding and infact my own complete mechanical system that I have traded in Australian market for the late couple of years.

My suggetion is that: market is not similar to uni or school where you can say this s truly 100% right or wrong eventhough we can most of he time test the mechanical part by using system tester

If you are developing Bill William method I think "Roy Larsen" is the best guy in guiding you. I have seen his web page and some of his works align with Bill's principle.

Take Care

TNG

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Blitz Krieg <greenrhinos@xxx> wrote:

> Thomas,
> Would you share how to make smoothing method?
> Currently, I tried to confirm MACD Histogram with alligator system of Bill William and fractal system. Is there any person here, experience utilize Bill William method? How effective is it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)