From: thomas12ng
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 6:26 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Relative Strength fomular ?

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "mun wai" <mwtang@xxx> wrote:

> Hi all ! I had read through Stan Weinstein's " Secrets for Profiting in Bull & Bear markets".I had wrote RS in metastock according to the fomular in page 108 :
> Price of xyz / price of market average. But it only give positive value and it look difference as compare to the chart in that book. Does anyone knows how to write the code. Thanks in advance !
>
> mun wai.

Hi Mun,

"I had wrote RS in metastock according to the fomular in page 108"
--------> So where is your code and Can you show us the original code
??? :).

Now, This might be give you an example on market profile long and short but it is written in Amibroker.

and IMHO this is far better than that book idea if you just look for a trend definition example

Hope that helps

http://scientifictrader.com/stock_trend.htm