[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

SIROC is another random walk indicator that has been indexed. IMO it is similar to lagless classic MACD and close to cyclical indicator. (Maybe because its overshoot and its lagging effect :).

Siroc is therefore has been developed every since and then. A web even promotes this indicator as one of their proprietary indicator in stock search ( sharefinder.com.au). From my reading ( long time ago ) some people says this indicator is next to Tech Margin System---->TTv2 ( that is developed by tech trader a.k.a John Rowland from reefcap back in 2000 which return above 50% something at that time whereas sharefinder return 30% something.

now the main question is: Are TTv2 and Siroc too good to be true?

My genuine answer is a big NO a far from perfect. because

for TTv2.

1. the trend definition is too weak
2. it often trap you in a trading range or some people says compression setting
3. too many subjective work ( classical charting method) Just imagine some night even it  strains out of 12% candidates  from the whole basket and this is not to mention it triggers at the end of trend
4. like many other normal system, therefore it yields when the market is up

5. too slow in profit taking reaction

Now move up to SIROC,

1. it wont be working as a stand alone indicator
2. a lot of charting analyses too
3. the actual DD is quite big too for the reason of fallacy exit signal

I think Some people have just exaggerated these trading systems.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx> wrote:

> Thomas12:
>

> Can you  tell me what is SIROC?
>

> Lionel