RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

Thomas12:

Can you  tell me what is SIROC?

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas12ng
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:13 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Is there any indicators to confirm MACD Histogram?

Hi Blitz,

This is truly an interesting issue. MACD, Stochastic and SIROC are the same concept indicators i.e. RANDOM WALK

They dont tell whether the trend is a dead end or it is just the beginning.

A few oscilators and smoothing method can infact increase the profitability of so calle "random walk indi" For e.g. Moving average,ROC, RSI, ADX , Mom. But if the coding style just rely on and and or promt ......well it is to hard

hope that helps

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Blitz Krieg <greenrhinos@xxx> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm watching on of security INDF. MACD Histogram shown decrease since 1st week of Sept even StochRSI maintain in overbought area but the price still increasing. My question is any indicator can confirm this security movement better than MACD Histogram and StochRSI?
> Thank you for advance.
>
> Blitz