Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] About Metastock ..............

Hi Prem,

I don't quit understand your question.

Which accurancy percentage?

Metastock is just a tool.
I think, when proper used, Metastock is a good tool.
To know how good ,you should compare it with other tools which do more or less the same as Metastock.
Than there is the user!
What is the accurancy percentage of the user?

If you mean, can  Metastock do the tasks you use it for in a proper way?
I think it can. I use Metastock EOD for 15 years now and I'm quit satisfied with the software.

Perhaps others in this group can answer your question more specific

By the way, I'm dutch so I sometimes have to check my english!
I found the word "accuracy" which means: The quality of being near to the true value!
I think Metastock is not the true value, but really quit near!

Kees.