[EquisMetaStock Group] About Metastock ..............

Hi Gurus,

I am new to share market, I just started to learn about stock market technical analysis.

I heard, Metastock is the good tool for technical analysis, also this software results shows 99% accuracy .

Please give some ideas about meta stock.

Also please help me to start metastock learning.

Thanks in advance
Prem

Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.