[EquisMetaStock Group] Trading Through Economic Figures and Data Releases Webinar

A very interesting webinar is given by Trevor Neil
in association with Reuters.
(Friday, 10:00 am GMT)

https://reuterstrainingemea.webex.com/reuterstrainingemea/k2/j.php?ED=127024747&UID=1077585197

rgds
Alex

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with either organization.
      I thought this may interest listmembers, and Trevor is a good friend.