Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Backtesting bugs

trader3cnd wrote:
> How many rules are included in the system? I
> guess that there are some seed rules and it builds upon them.

All rules are generated at random by combining comparison operators (greater
than, less than), logical operators (AND, OR) and a selection of indicators.
The list of indicators currently in use is given in the GSSTA program's Help
file.

> Which MS version do you have? I think the author of that paper is
> talking about an older version used in the late 1990s and into early
> the early part of this decade.

My comparisons use MetaStock version 6.52, an older version. It's quite
good.

--
Charles

<*> Your email settings: