Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly Pivots For Intraday Charts

Hey Roy,

Many thanks for the link.

This plots both weekly and monthly pivots on intraday charts. Great stuff.

Regards,
Kevin

At 08:47 PM 9/11/2009 Friday, you wrote:

Hi Kevin

OK, I've managed to squeeze it into the "More Formulas" page along with the other Multi-Frame D indicators. the link is...
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/multi_frame_d_pivots.txt

Presumably all D-series formulas (D for EOD or higher charts) will also function on intraday data and charts but I haven't checked if this is so or not.

Regards

Roy