[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: 52-Week Oows

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brett Sinclair <brett_j_sinclair@xxx> wrote:

> Good Afternoon ---
>
>         Has anyone tried exploring the possibilities of trading 52-week lows where the day of that low was also the highest volume day of the last year?
>
> Brett

52 weeks high and low? I dont think that is a good indicator for trading.

As far as I know trading time frames can be divided as follow

below 1days -3 weeks: short term

above 3 weeks up to 2 months is medium term

up till 4 months is long term

beyond that is "mom's and dad's investment methodology a.k.a fund management style (buy and hold) never got sold"

IMHO, 52 weeks time frames is nothing than wasting time especially if you are real time trader.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)