Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dr. Van Tharp web site reliable?

Hi Patt --

I ordered Definitive Guide to Position Sizing for delivery within the US charged on a VISA card.  The fulfillment service they use is slow in getting orders out the door, and is expensive, but the book arrived in perfect condition.

I have traded a couple of emails with Dr Tharp and his staff, and find them professional in every regard.

Thanks,
Howard