From: Pete Lieber <plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock coding help
To: "EquisMetastock" <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, 13 June, 2009, 9:27 AM

Try this, it should work:

H30:= IF(DAYOFWEEK( ) <> REF(DAYOFWEEK( ),-1), H, IF(HOUR() <= 1000, MAX(H,PREV), PREV));
L30:= IF(DAYOFWEEK( ) <> REF(DAYOFWEEK( ),-1), L, IF(HOUR() <= 1000, MIN(L,PREV), PREV));
H30;
L30;

Your first hour High and Low code doesn't look right.  See if this works.  I can't see why not.  If it doesn't let me know and I'll have to add another "IF" statement

H60:= IF(DAYOFWEEK( ) <> REF(DAYOFWEEK( ),-1), H, IF(HOUR() = 1000 AND MINUTE() <=30, MAX(H,PREV), PREV));
L60:= IF(DAYOFWEEK( ) <> REF(DAYOFWEEK( ),-1), L, IF(HOUR() = 1000 AND MINUTE() <=30, MIN(L,PREV), PREV));
H60;
L60;

Note: you didn't say what market you want this code was for.  The above code assumes the market opens at 930.  If the market you follow opens at a different hour let me know.

Pete