RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly data on Metastock

Click on X-axis at the bottom, click on "Periodicity", and then click on "Week"

Pete

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nyegin@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:17:42 +0000
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly data on Metastock

Hello,
How can I use weekly data on metastock professional?

I have Metastock Proffesional v.10 (real time). I have only daily and seance data. I want to use explorer on weekly data.
How can I use the explorer on weekly data?
Can I select any option in any menu? Can I write a part of formule in explorer?

Best regards.