RE: [SPAM][EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Dynamic Breakout system - How to speed it up?

Preston:

This formula is on the 8th line of text that starts with-

Walter

….snip….

Because this message seems to be an image rather than text,  I am unable to copy and paste. I have copied the text. Any eror is mine.

LNC:=Ref(ExtFml(“ForumDll. VarHHV”,H,Fml(“DBS-LookBack”))-1);

In ”ForumDLL.VarHHV”  is the period correct or should it be a comma?

Thanks

Lionel