[EquisMetaStock Group] Tick Charts In Metastock

Why does Metastock not allow multiple tick charts like other platforms?  I know traders who use Sierra Charts and Ninja Trader and they swear that using tick charts such at 630 tick bars or 1000 tick bars make the charts more responsive and easier to trade.

Even the latest 10.1 version of Metastock only allows for a tick chart with ticks just strung together not allowing for tick bars.

Any ideas why?  Maybe we should all request Equis to add these to the next version.

Wally

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: