From: rituma doshi <ritsdoshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] is there a funtion in MS to COUNT no of securities satisying a particular criteria??
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 12:35 PM

Hi folks,
can ne1 of u help me wid this..my aim is to create an exploration or an indicator in metastock which will scan say a 100 securities and test them for close being higher than 200 day SMA...
instead of a report listing all securities..i just need to get a percentage or number of securites which satisfy the SMA condition.
i need help to knw if there is any code or funtion which helps in counting the no of securities generated in the reports??
all ideas are welcome:)
thanks!!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!