[EquisMetaStock Group] How to code it in Metastocks?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code it in Metastock?

I have specific levels for entry and exit signals, for example
100, 130, 151, 168, 170, 190, ... and I would like to keep all levels in one place, then I can easily modify them at once.

Let said the buffer point is 2.
Whenever the price cross above anyone of those levels plus a buffer point, then a buy signal will be triggered.
If price is greater than 102, then a buy signal is trigger on Expert System.

Whenever the price cross below anyone of those levels plus a buffer point, then a buy signal will be triggered.
If price is less than 98, then a sell signal is trigger on Expert System.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code it in Metastock?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional