[EquisMetaStock Group] NR4 days

I couldn't find a NR4 day formula so I made up this one which doesn't seem to work very well

range:=H-L;
D1:=range<=Ref(range,-1);
D2:=range<=Ref(range,-2);
D3:=range<=Ref(range,-3);
NR4:=range<=(D1 AND D2 AND D3);

I also tried D1 Or D2 Or D3 instead of AND which seemed a bit better but still far too many passed -- I thought they were rare and guessed maybe 1-2% only would pass , but not 20-40%.
I put this volume filter too, but there was still 38% passed
{30 day MA Vol * C >=50000}
 Mov((V*C),30,E)>=50000

any suggestions to improve it appreciated

Keith