From: thomas12ng <thomas12ng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 9 April 2009 7:03:37
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Better Bollinger Band

David, I think I know what you are toying with.

I still keep 1 trading system that was proposed by Nick Redge (Reefcap). now that web page can not be accessed freely.

Just pm me privately, it is free of charge! :)

But before I give it to you I want to let you know........ . I will not guarantee for anything. It will be your own risk

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, "david.travis08" <david.travis08@ ...> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Can someone in this forum tell me how to code these indicators so that it shift faster from horizontal region?
>
> Someone in Equis International has pointed me out to us ref() within the indicator builder for shift in and out function. Now I am quite confuse because this fuction is referencing tomorrow??
>
> Any one please???!!!
>
> a)
>
> Better Bollinger Bands I
>
> pds:=Input(" Periods", 2,200,20) ;
> sd:=Input("Standard Deviations", .01,10,2) ;
> alpha:=2/(pds+ 1);
> mt:=alpha*C+ (1-alpha) *(If(Cum( 1)<pds,C, PREV));
> ut:=alpha*mt+ (1-alpha) *(If(Cum( 1)<pds,C, PREV));
> dt:=((2-alpha) *mt-ut)/( 1-alpha);
> mt2:=alpha*Abs( C-dt)+(1- alpha)*PREV;
> ut2:=alpha*mt2+ (1-alpha) *PREV;
> dt2:=((2-alpha) *mt2-ut2) /(1-alpha) ;
> but:=dt+sd*dt2;
> blt:=dt-sd*dt2;
> dt;
> but;
> blt

> Better Bollinger Bands II
>
> Lb:=Input("Look- Back Period ?",3,100,20) ;
> De:=Input("Band Deviation ?",.5,3,2);
> Alp:=2/(Lb+1) ;
> Mt:=Alp*CLOSE+ (1-Alp)*PREV;
> Ut:=Alp*Mt+( 1-Alp)*PREV;