[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Better Bollinger Band

David, I think I know what you are toying with.

I still keep 1 trading system that was proposed by Nick Redge (Reefcap). now that web page can not be accessed freely.

Just pm me privately, it is free of charge! :)

But before I give it to you I want to let you know......... I will not guarantee for anything. It will be your own risk

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "david.travis08" <david.travis08@xxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Can someone in this forum tell me how to code these indicators so that it shift faster from horizontal region?
>
> Someone in Equis International has pointed me out to us ref() within the indicator builder for shift in and out function. Now I am quite confuse because this fuction is referencing tomorrow??
>
> Any one  please???!!!
>
> a)
>
> Better Bollinger Bands I
>
> pds:=Input("Periods",2,200,20);
> sd:=Input("Standard Deviations",.01,10,2);
> alpha:=2/(pds+1);
> mt:=alpha*C+(1-alpha)*(If(Cum(1)<pds,C,PREV));
> ut:=alpha*mt+(1-alpha)*(If(Cum(1)<pds,C,PREV));
> dt:=((2-alpha)*mt-ut)/(1-alpha);
> mt2:=alpha*Abs(C-dt)+(1-alpha)*PREV;
> ut2:=alpha*mt2+(1-alpha)*PREV;
> dt2:=((2-alpha)*mt2-ut2)/(1-alpha);
> but:=dt+sd*dt2;
> blt:=dt-sd*dt2;
> dt;
> but;
> blt

> Better Bollinger Bands II
>
> Lb:=Input("Look-Back Period ?",3,100,20);
> De:=Input("Band Deviation ?",.5,3,2);
> Alp:=2/(Lb+1);
> Mt:=Alp*CLOSE+(1-Alp)*PREV;
> Ut:=Alp*Mt+(1-Alp)*PREV;