Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Explorer and System code help

Dixit,

Can you tell us if you are day trading or EOD trading?

As far as the coding goes...look at the systems that are already provided for you by Equis in the software.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dixit" <dixit@xxx> wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
> I would try this basic system.
> When StochK cross above StochD, I get a Buy signal.
> When it happens, on the bar chart I note the High price of the bar (entry price).
> I enter a Long position at the Open price of the actual bar, when the last bar Close is above the High price of the bar when StochD crossed above.
>  I exit the Long position when the StochK cross above StochD.
>
>  When StochK cross above StochD, I get a Sell signal. When it happens, on the bar chart I note the Low price of the bar (entry price).
> I enter a Short position at the Open price of the actual bar, when the last bar Close is below the Low price of the bar when StochK crossed above.
>  I exit the Short position when StochD cross above StochK.
>
>  I would help to code this system in MS Eod Explorer and System Tester. Please keep it simple.
>
>                     Thanks to all.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: