[EquisMetaStock Group] Explorer and System code help

  Hi all,

I would try this basic system.
When StochK cross above StochD, I get a Buy signal.
When it happens, on the bar chart I note the High price of the bar (entry price).
I enter a Long position at the Open price of the actual bar, when the last bar Close is above the High price of the bar when StochD crossed above.
 I exit the Long position when the StochK cross above StochD.

 When StochK cross above StochD, I get a Sell signal. When it happens, on the bar chart I note the Low price of the bar (entry price).
I enter a Short position at the Open price of the actual bar, when the last bar Close is below the Low price of the bar when StochK crossed above.
 I exit the Short position when StochD cross above StochK.

 I would help to code this system in MS Eod Explorer and System Tester. Please keep it simple.

                    Thanks to all.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: