Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Hi all - Help Need .

Super,

Do you think Optimal F is not a good a good money management rule ?

I´m using tradesim with a 70% win ratio and the results using Optimal F are phenomenal.

I noticed that if I use other values the drawdown is the same averaging 27%. Only the finishing capital increases using Optimal F.

Kind Regards,

Ticiano