Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TSI and ASX market

Hi Thomas
    Can't find your file .Can u share your formula with us ?

rgds

From: thomas12ng <thomas12ng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 23 March 2009 2:56:59
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] TSI and ASX market

LOL!

I have just code this indicator in my version. I just change the indicator with multiple time frame and length period

see the attachment

The picture is AGO Atlans Iron (ASX:AU)

signal 2 comes from gaugassian moving average signal that reacts better in comparison to Jurik when the market flop.

but see the 2 un intended signals. TSI improves the trading quality and trading system performance

Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends. Check it out on Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now..