[EquisMetaStock Group] Backtesting

Dear All Friends,

     I have very little knowledge with metastock software.  I want to
backtest my trading strategy. I want to test the system based on
following  the conditions

            1.  Testing to be done in 5 min chart
            2.  When price cross above 50 period EMA,if the very next
bar is going higher than crossing bars high, buy should be triggered.
SL is the low of the crossing bar.
            3.  Selling should be triggered in the next bar when price
crossing below 50 period EMA,SL is cross bars high.
            4.  This should be done between a particular period for
every day,(i.e 1.00 PM to 5.00 PM like this)

    Can anyone give me the coding for the above conditions.

    Waiting for your replies.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: