[EquisMetaStock Group] it fixed the things that appear in "Sprunger Guide to MS ver8.doc".

Hi , to all.

Pumrysh, Roy  or other people that can answer me. I just read the "Sprunger Guide to MS ver8.doc" available in the sections files about the
"errors" in the way of work of the system tester in version 8.0 the first versio in wich the system tester change, and I want know if any know it this "errors" are corrected in the version 10.1 or even persist.

Thanks to all.

Regards
Antonio