Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] adjusted moving avs

Hello Alvin,

I use 5/30 MA crossovers on both the 5-minute and 1-minute charts for the FTSE and the DAX. To be honest, it doesn't really matter which parameters you use; just be consistent. The strategy is to enter on crosses on the 1-minute charts in the direction of the trend as defined on the 5-minute. Ten point stop maximum. Exit position on a reverse cross on the 1-minute chart.

Remember with a trend-following strategy, most trades will be losers. It's 10% of your trades that will make you the money and you have to positioned when they take off.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Kevin