--- Pada Sen, 16/2/09, Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> menulis:
Dari: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Topik: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Yahoo Quotes
Kepada: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tanggal: Senin, 16 Februari, 2009, 2:17 PM

This is a legitimate concern.

Many of us only look at a few stocks (the ones we are trading or thinking of trading): we can check the data at places like bigcharts.com and stockcharts.com.

Lionel