[EquisMetaStock Group] High/Low formula

In Street Smarts(Connors & Raschke)there is a testing concept that Buys
on a 20 Day low and Sells on a 20 Day high.
BUY: 1. Today must make a 20 day low.
     2. The previous 20 day low must have occurred at least four
trading sessions earlier.

SELL: reverse of Buy.

I have tried using the If condition with LLV and HHV to get the Binary
Wave with partial success but it's still not right. I've noticed that a
lot of Buys only last a few days so I tried to add the OR function to
get a Sell if there is a loss of x % over last n of days without
success. Any help appreciated.

Jim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional