[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Mr.Karnish CMO3/DIA test setup.

Preston,  Could you code Steve's Standard error Channel system that
he presented as his second method in the presentation and put it out
on this forum? It would be much appreciated.
I liked the CMO3 on DIA. I think it has some real merit if combined
with stops etc as he suggested. But I think the second one had a
better equity curve.
Thanks,
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Kees,
>
> The first formula would produce the div error. I would at least
> correct it with the divisor sum method that Roy gave us.
>
> Rather than a statue that would be exposed to birds and radicals
> could I just have a nice portrait. That way I wouldn't be exposed
> the elements. :-)
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kees Takkenberg"
> <c.a.takkenberg@> wrote:
> >
> > So I better change the one I found in Metastock ( see first mail
> beneath) for this CMO formula!
> >
> > Is there a spot in some country we can use to build you a statue
> Preston?
> > Not joking. I very much appreciate your enduring help.
> >
> > Regards,Kees.
> >
> > N.B. I'll look over the ppt presentation this weekend.

CMO.
> >   > > > 3. By doing so, the way to write the first rule (see
above)
> >   > will
> >   > > than be : Cross(-opt1, Fml( "CMO")), because I am
referring
> >   an
> >   > > indicator in the Indicatorlist?
> >   > > > 4.Do I have to skip the (C,3)) because I already have
> changed
> >   > 14
> >   > > days period into a 3 one? Or must I see the "CMO"as a
> complete
> >   > entity
> >   > > and set the "(C,3)" stil behind it?
> >   > > >
> >   > > > When writing the third rule , Sell short: ( CMO
(C,3),opt1)
> >   into
> >   > the
> >   > > systemtester "Metastock" correct me over and over again.
> >   > > > Is the word Cross missing here? Because Buy to cover is
> with
> >   > the
> >   > > Crossfunction and I should say to sell short is triggered
> when
> >   > the
> >   > > CMO crosses the above triggerline!
> >   > > >
> >   > > > I would also say that I very much appreciate Mr.Karnish
> >   webinar.
> >   > > >
> >   > > > And to you all out there: I would really appreciate your
> help
> >   > on
> >   > > this.
> >   > > >